Yanfeng focuses on automotive interior and exterior, car seats, cockpit electronics and safety. Since 2010, Yanfeng has actively expanded its presence globally market and has become the world’s largest automotive interior company. It currently has more than 230 factories worldwide and employs more than 65,000 people (including more than 6,700 engineering and design staff).
- Cost: Labor costs are rising year by year
- Efficiency: It is increasingly difficult for logistics to meet high-frequency production needs
- Safety: High risk for manual handling
- Management: Unable to conduct WIP inventory management and data traceability
- Geek+ provides Yanfeng with 18 P800 for picking and handling and introduces a self-developed inventory process management system
- Geek+ solutions take care of the handling and buffering of finished products after injection molding; before and after secondary processing, and picking and handling before delivery, effectively achieving unmanned and intelligent automation