- Visit us at Booths B8828 & B9226 to see some of Geek+’s latest solutions, including PopPick, RoboShuttle, and a new, adjustable-height sorting robot
- Book an appointment with the Geek+ Americas team now: https://calendly.com/geekplus-america/30min
When: 28-31 March, 2022
Where: Booths B8828 & B9226, Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, United States
SAN DIEGO, March 22, 2022 – Geek+, the global leader in AMR technology, will be showing three of their next-generation AMR solutions at Modex 2022 in Atlanta. This will be the first time Geek+’s new goods-to-person solutions have been demonstrated in the United States. The Americas team will also showcase sorting robots featuring adjustable-height conveyor tops.
Rick DeFiesta, EVP of Sales and Solutions at Geek+ America, said: “With consumer demand reaching unprecedented levels and the challenges of e-commerce fulfillment constantly evolving, we’ve created a new picking solution, PopPick, to optimize order fulfillment capacity by augmenting throughput and picking efficiency. We will be demonstrating this solution, along with our award-winning RoboShuttle system, and a new adaptable sorting solution, the S20C-A, at Modex.”
PopPick is Geek+’s latest goods-to-person solution and brings several advantages:
- Picking robots carry shelves from storage to PopPick workstations where intelligent robot arms retrieve goods and present them to the operator.
- PopPick uses order forecasts to automatically adjust tote locations within the inventory rack.
- PopPick can increase picking efficiency to up to 650 totes per hour, improve warehouse storage density by 50%, and optimize throughput capacity by 2 times.
RoboShuttle is ideal for micro-fulfillment centers and has already won awards for the benefits it brings as a high-density storage solution:
- RoboShuttle swiftly maneuvers through aisles and, using its telescopic fork, can reach deep into the shelf to pick a tote and relocate it anywhere on the rack.
- Small, medium and large items can be stored on the same shelf and picked together.
- RoboShuttle can reach up to 8 meters, maximizing warehouse space and can increase picking efficiency by 3 times.
The S20C-A is an innovative new conveyor sorting robot that responds to industry demands:
- The AMR’s conveyor belt top can adjust its height to adapt to the infrastructure around it and respond to changes in its environment.
- The S20C-A can operate in pairs and fleets, as well as integrating with moving and picking AMRs.
- This new advanced sorting technology can immediately benefit industries as diverse as express courier services, footwear and apparel, e-commerce, and others.
Visit Booths B8828 & B9226 at Modex 2022 to see PopPick, RoboShuttle, and the S20C-A live in action and meet with Geek+ staff, who will be pleased to provide more information and answer any questions you may have.
Geek+ is a global technology company leading the intelligent logistics revolution. We apply advanced robotics and AI technologies to realize flexible, reliable, and highly efficient solutions for warehouses and supply chain management. Geek+ is trusted by over 500 global industry leaders and has been recognized as the world leader in autonomous mobile robots. Founded in 2015, Geek+ has over 2000 employees, with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Japan, South Korea, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit: https://www.geekplus.com/
Director of Global Marketing and Communications
PR and Communications Manager
Tel: +49 0172 512 2909