Goods-to-Person uses picking robots to improve accuracy by moving the inventory shelves and pallets to the
picking station. Picking efficiency is improved by two-to-three times. Geek+ offers both single- and
multi-layer goods-to-person picking solutions.
Goods-to-person picking utilizes AI to optimize picking efficiency and
increase storage capacity with the least amount of robots possible,
ensuring rapid ROI. Its primary features include:
- Order optimization and group picking
- The dynamic wave picking process
- Heat mapping and placement recommendations
- Inventory layout adjustment
- Inventory management and intelligent tally
- Robot/workstation task integration
- RFID technology integration
- Rich variety of business functionality and strategies, which can be flexibly configured
according to specific industry requirements
Download this flyer to learn more about the solution.