Geekplus Robotics participated the Deliver, an e-logistics event for 2nd year, which this year took place in Lisbon, Portugal.
With all key retailers giving their votes, Geek Plus was awarded the “Rising Star Award” among shortlisted in recognition of its spectacular business growth and technological progress in the past couple of years since founded in 2014
Lit Fung, Vice President of Overseas business said “ “Deliver is a good platform to line up retailers and solution provided to address intralogistics challenges and possible solutions from robotics application in era of industrial 4.0. We appreciate all votes from retailer and it is a recognition from them.
Geek Plus started its Automonus Mobile Robotics (AMR) business specialised in intra-logistics and manufacturing application with that is becoming increasingly commonplace in warehouses around the world, but it has expanded its product line to include:
- Geek Picking System for order fulfillment in e-commerce and retailing industries;
- Geek Moving System for material handling in manufacturing logistics;
- Geek Sorting System for parcels sortation in express;
- Geek Automated Forklift and collaborative robot for unmanned warehouse; and
- Geek RoboShuttle System for bin-carrying with single layer rack and multi-layer mezzanine rack.
GeekPlus is one of the largest suppliers of autonomous mobile robots in the world at the moment, having already sold more than 7,000 units.
The company has raised more than $150 million in capital and is expanding overseas market.