This 2021 AGV and AMR Robotics report looks at the evolution of robotics in a year heavily impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Despite an initial downturn in activity, growth began to return in the second half of 2020 and accelerated through 2021.
Geek+, a global leader in robotics technology, is proud to have partnered with London-based publisher and consulting firm STIQ (Styleintelligence) to publish this year's report.
- An overview of the AGV and AMR landscape, including business models, segmentation, and technologies.
- The consequences for growth from supply chain disruptions and talent sourcing issues.
- The evolving profile of AGV and AMR customers and the vendors who serve them.
- Covid-19’s impact on the acceptance of robotics, including in new settings, such as in hospitals and schools.
- Varying perspectives among industry experts on whether very high growth levels will continue in 2022.